Rebellion Festival. Day 4.
1. Headliners NOFX. El Hefe’s English accent was funny, the rest not so much. Sorry NOFX fans!
2. Leftover Crack…in a car park. Nuff said.
3. Roy Ellis aka Mr Symarip & The Moonstompers. So glad I went to see them, dude’s got slick as hell moves!
4. Agnostic Front. Crazy circle pit action!
5. DOA. Only caught a few songs but I really liked them!
6. The Old Firm Casuals. Only caught part of their set since I had to pack up the art show. Gutted…but they were awesome! Can’t wait to see them again in Glasgow next week!
7. Irvine Welsh being interviewed by Gary Bushell on his life & work.
8. Gary Bushell interview about rock journalism. Interesting.